MAÏROLA - Art Work Tee
SIZE GUIDE: THIS UNISEX SHIRT HAS A WIDE FIT.
This shirt is part of the ZOÉ MUSE Artist Gallery Edition and has been designed in collaboration with Maïrola Hakim from Paris.
Words from the artist:
“Maïrola is more than a name, this is the expression of my own creativity through my existence. Since I was a child, I love drawing and creating some clothes for my dolls. Five years ago, I started the one line portrait style because with my studies I hadn’t time to draw « normal » things and since, faces are being a part of my life. Geometry and colours are what they express. They lead to my universe.”
- 100% organic cotton
- designed in Luxembourg
- fair-produced in Bangladesh
- screen print made in Germany
- art work by MAÏROLA in Paris
- FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION & GOTS certificated
- round neck
- wide fit
- shirt-color: white
- machine-wash recommand on 30°
- do not iron over the screen print to protect the art work